Friday, 30 May 2014

Regeneration waistcoat - finished

A lot of readers have been asking how I got on with making my Matt Smith regeneration waistcoat. Well, the answer is it is finished!

It’s been finished for a while - I just haven’t got around to posting it in the blog! Sorry.

I used a pattern block drawn from one of my old vintage books, which amazingly included some instructions on producing paid-in lapels, just like the real thing!

Along with my screen accurate Budd shirt, plus my Frock Coat made from the genuine cashmere, I have myself a great outfit!

Look out for its debut outing.

I do have a supply of the fabric and buttons for the waistcoat, so if you are wanting to have one made - get in touch!
Email me at 
and I can send you full details.


  1. 'Tis a thing of beauty. Nicely done, sir. :)

  2. That's brilliant, nice to see you upgraded the corduroy on the frock coat too, more purple less burgundy.

  3. Wait, you were at Gallifrey One wearing that costume, weren't you?