Monday 5 December 2011

Utah shirt

Well, I’ve been rumbled.

Now I’m back from Chicago TARDIS, a number of people have been on to me, asking about a shirt I wore for part of my many costume changes.

It’s a copy of the shirt first seen in The Impossible Astronaut during the Utah scenes.

I made it just in time to wear at Chicago, so only now do I have time to show it off.


Earlier this year I had the luck to get access to an original, screen-worn shirt, so have been able to crack the puzzling details that make this shirt unique.

The pattern is cut to a classic dress shirt design, just like the real thing, and I have perfected the unusual tabbed collar (see left), and distinctive mitred cuffs (see below).

I have matched the design of the fabric using Spoonflower, so after a few tests, I got it pretty much spot on.

If you want to order a
Matt Smith Utah shirt,
please drop me an email at tennantcoat@me.com 
and I can send you full details.

2 comments:

  1. if only it was in the right colour for the bowtie
    http://www.thefrogandtheprincess.com/detail99.php?RecordID=504662

    ReplyDelete
  2. iv got a very simerla tweed blazer to that but it dosnt have three things the elbow cups the cut at the back and sonic pockets

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.