Monday 18 October 2010

Paul Smith shirt - going, Going, GONE!!

Yesterday I managed to grab myself a Paul Smith shirt in XL.

Someone had emailed me to note that only the Small and XL were left, with the rest all out of stock. It was a lucky tip off, since after I placed my order in the morning, the entire supply of shirts was listed as out of stock.

We’ve been told that the shirt was coming back as a limited run, but I wasn’t expecting it to be quite so limited! The advice to grab them while you can appears to have come to fruition.

I hope everyone who wanted one grabbed one in time.

1 comment:

  1. Word on the street is that these re-issue shirts are a cheap and poor quality imitation of the original release. Can anyone who owns both the original and the re-issue confirm this?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.